$79 New Patient Special
Dr Renu Karn and her team welcomes our New Patients with a special initial visit to help you get started.
During this visit, we will conduct a thorough examination allowing the dentist to diagnose conditions before they become costly problems. We check your gums, jaw joints, bite as well as your teeth to create your own personalised treatment plan options. This helps us to provide the best possible care for your teeth, mouth with added benefits to your general well-being.
This Special Offer is valid for:
- Comprehensive Exam (item 011 Only)
- Digital diagnostic X-rays (if required) (item/s max. x2 022, &/or 037 Only)
- Intra-Oral images (complimentary)
- Discuss your treatment options
For only $79. Normally $341.50.
Terms and Conditions:
- A separate consultation fee and treatment costs will be charged if any additional treatment is done at this appointment.
- All emergency or urgent appointments will incur our standard consultation (Item numbers: 013, 014 or 015) and diagnostic fees. The consultation fee is charged in addition to fees charged for the treatment (if any) carried out. eg. toothache, wisdom teeth, broken filling, tooth removal etc.
- Health fund Members: All health fund rebates are different, we ask that all health fund members claim the rebate from their health fund after the discount is applied.
- No Health Fund: Dental excellence appreciates your payment of $79 on the day of service.
- This special cannot be altered, redeemed for cash or used towards any other treatment.
To make an appointment or for further details, please call 08 8423 1091
ZOOM Teeth Whitening
ZOOM Teeth Whitening Now Available for $550 (Save $200)
How it Works
- First, if you are new to Dental Excellence, take advantage of our Welcoming New Patient Special of $79 (as above) to begin and ensure that you are a suitable candidate for in-chair teeth whitening.
- If you are one of our valued existing patients and have had a clean in the last 3 months, give us a call to book a ZOOM Whitening Consultation.
- Next, we ensure your gums are covered with a special protective coating before we apply ZOOM unique hydrogen peroxide whitening gel. This gel will gently whiten your teeth in one single visit.
The Philips Zoom light together with the professional gel work together to accelerate and improve the whitening results.
Find out more at Dental Excellence, in the heart of Adelaide CBD today for a brighter, whiter smile that’s kind to your teeth!