DentiCare Payment Plan Solutions
Treatment Payment Plans with DentiCare
Dental Excellence offers simple, direct debit payment plans for selected dental treatments through DentiCare. This means you can receive the treatment you need now, without having to worry about upfront lump sum payments. The plans can be customised to suit your individual needs.
Your tailored direct debit payment plan is managed by DentiCare on behalf of our dentists so we can focus on you, your smile, and your dental healthcare needs. It is 3 easy steps to get started:
- Simple, one-page Direct Debit payment plan form
- Pay 30% Deposit (calculated on the total treatment plan cost and select your direct debit frequency
- Start your treatment straight away and spread the cost over time
There is no interest to pay or complicated credit or finance contracts for our practice payment plans. So please feel at ease and talk to us about payment plans so you can fulfil your dental and oral care needs.
Finance Plans Available for Common Treatments
Some of the common dental treatments that patients’ setup a DentiCare Payment Plan for include:
- Implants, All-On-4
- Smile makeovers
- Full mouth Rehabilitation Treatment
- LANAP- Periodontal Laser Treatment
- PST – Pinhole Surgical Technique for Receding Gums
- Cosmetic Teeth alignment – Cfast/ ClearCorrect
- Crowns, Bridges
- Multiple Fillings
- Root Canals
- Teeth whitening
Imagine a situation where a patient needs $3000 of treatment. They pay $900 up front (30% of the total cost) and then also set up a payment plan. This enables them to pay the remaining $2400 over an agreed time. An example plan could involve them paying $200 a month over a period of 12 months via direct debit. That works out to a small weekly payment of $43.75 per week!
Can I claim back on My Health Insurance?
Absolutely! DentiCare allows you to use your health insurance as usual.
Who is eligible for a DentiCare Payment Plan?
To be eligible for a DentiCare Payment plan you must be:
- 18 years or older
- An Australian citizen (New Zealand – Subject to Approval, please call us)
- Not Been Bankrupt or Active Debt Collector Agreements in 7Yrs
- Currently in paid employment and can meet quoted repayments
- Provide proof of ID (either a driver’s licence or Medicare Card
There are no complicated credit checks or approvals with a DentiCare payment plan, so you can get setup and start treatment the same day! To find out more give us a call or request a call back online.
Mac Credit Finance
Another alternative offered at Dental Excellence should you require assistance is Mac Credit Finance. Our Dental Payment Plans have helped many get the treatment they need or want, without a deposit.
Mac Credit can assist you with covering all the medical fees & associated costs like flights, accommodation and all your dental treatment required. A payment with Mac Credit can be as simple as $55 per week minimum payment, however you have the flexibility to pay it off as quickly as you like with no up-front fees.
Finance approvals are fast and easy. To find out if Mac Credit is right for you, request a call back or send us an email with your details and one of our team members will be in touch.
Specifically designed for clients having Dental & Orthodontic treatments.
Finance that works for you
- Plans up to 84 months
- Extended finance options to suit every budget
- Over the phone transfer
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
To go directly to the Mac Credit application and apply click here.
Other Payment Options:
- Veterans Affairs Citizens (Department of Veteran’s Affairs)
- Bulk Billed Medicare Child Dental Benefits Scheme*
- (For Eligible CDBS children) – Click Here to find out if your child is eligible
- SADS – South Australian Dental Service Scheme Forms Accepted.