Dr. Ashminder Kaur graduated from the Bachelor of Dental Surgery at Adelaide University. She enjoys helping our loyal patients to feel better about their smile, helps them feel comfortable and at ease throughout their visit.
Dr. Kaur’s primary focus is conservative and preventative dentistry for adults and children.
She has experience in all areas of dentistry and is an active member of the Australian Dental Association. Dr. Kaur actively keeps up to date with continued education while maintaining a balance with family life.
Dr. Kaur is very dedicated to providing high-quality dental care to patients and shares our passion for commitment to excellence, care, and innovation, offering our patients gentle dentistry with a holistic approach.
In her spare time, she enjoys reading and exploring the blossoming restaurant scene around Adelaide.
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Preventative Dentistry
- Root Canal Dental Treatment
- Prosthodontics Treatment including Crowns, Veneers, Dentures
- Amalgam Removal
- White Fillings (Composite fillings) – BPA Free options available
- CEREC/CAD-CAM Ceramic/Porcelain Restorations (Amalgam Free & BPA Free options)
- Dental Crowns, Dental Bridges, and Dental Veneers
- ClearCorrect (Cosmetically Focused Adult Straight Teeth)
- SOMNOMED Sleep Apnoea Device treatment
- Nightguards to help with clenching and grinding
- Mouthguards – children’s sports guards to Professional Sports Mouthguards
- ZOOM In- Chair Whitening / Take Home Trays for Whitening